jeudi 6 juin 2013

Mid-year Games Update!

It's June already! I can't believe how fast time goes by! I've decided to do a bit of an update on the games I played so far this year, but I realize I got lazy these past few weeks, I'm disappointed. I've been hooked to Minecraft for a long time now and haven't been playing any new games except for Far Cry 3, Metro: Last Light and Dracula: Origin. (And I'll do a review on FC3, only to ramble on how much Jason and the ending sucked) I really like MLL so far, it does look like the first opus, but with a lot more interactions and depth to the universe. And someone should do a count on how many times Artyom's name is said, seriously.

Sadly true in MLL. I hate these flying rat-looking demons.

Anyway, here's the link to check my games list. The Swapper and Remember Me are two games I plan on playing soon, thus the lack of status. I also have no intentions on playing Assassin's Creed III, or Saints Row 3 before the release of its fourth opus (which is in August, I believe?)

As part of the Ad infinitum games, I haven't played much of Vindictus, it was a MMORPG I played a lot more at the beginning of the year. I also stopped playing Sims 3, since I don't have the game and its expansions anymore, and I kind of hate it at the moment because I suspect it was the reason why my old External Hard Drive died. That, and it's a real bitch to install and to run with the mods. 

As for the games I'm currently playing, I don't know if I'll continue Dead Island, since I've played its sequel, and... yeah, it's not that great when you're alone. Same thing goes for Lone Survivor, I've read enough on it to know I completely fucked up my playthrough, and I'd have to start again, but it's so scary. ;_; If I want the good ending I think we can't kill any monsters, so I think I might just check the endings on Youtube... I'm a chicken, I know. I still don't understand how I managed to play Silent Hill 4: The Room alone when I was 15. I mean, I watch Pewdiepie's videos and sometimes I'm so into it I scream with him. Ah, speaking of youtube videos, I discovered two weeks ago Rooster Teeth, and I believe they're like one of the first gamer channels created on Youtube? Anyway, I've been watching all of their Minecraft's Let's plays, and I really like these guys. The Let's Builds are funny too and I learn more about the traps we can do in the game. I'm currently building a village with some traps in houses, but I'm kind of failing at it because they don't work, or I'm the one getting caught by them. I need to make cool, like a cat fountain or something. I did a tower in the form of a penis though, does that count? I even made a room in the head!


Other than that, Dracula: Origin looks really cool, it's a Point-and-click, and even though I only played an hour or so and had to resolve religious puzzles, I can't wait to meet Dracula. I mean, have you seen him?


Long forgotten is the Nosferatu version of the vampire, huh? I can't say I'm complaining though, and I'm sure there's lots of fanfictions on the Van Helsing/Dracula pairing. Here, look! (Okay, it's from the bad movie, but who cares?)

So yeah, that's pretty much it. I wonder how many games I'll play before the end of this year. I'm returning to school in September, so we'll see. Cheers!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire