dimanche 22 septembre 2013

Visit of my latest MC world, VTMB's pretty people and the other games I always forget (Insert spoiler alert here)

Sebastian Lacroix; S
Hey guys! Three months has passed since my last update, and boy, I played a lot of games (and I now have school, but phew, that's a detail). D: I added them on my list, and I probably forgot some games, oops. The thing is I begin a lot of games, but I forget I was playing them, and... yeah. ;) Or sometimes I just don't like them and I keep telling myself I'll play soon, but I just don't, like...




Metro Last Light! I'm stuck somewhere I think, with the little kid, and I don't wanna play anymore 'cause it's freaking me out. There's creatures everywhere and they keep gangraping me.

Our little friend
Other than that, I still need to begin The Sweeper and Alan Wake, that's why they don't have any status yet in my list, because, again, I keep forgetting about them. :D

What I've been playing a lot these past weeks is Minecraft with some friends of DoNothing, we've been building a city, and it's huge! I know I talk a lot of MC, but I've realized how fun it is to play with friends, we create huge shits haha! XD

The first "form" of the castle, it's more than nine floors
Its latest form

A large penis tower with huge testicles. I wasn't the one who did that.

Our next project. This is gonna be a challenge!

Enough with MC! I've also been playing Dead Space 3 with my brother, it's really fun to kill those necromorphs, I now have like a freaking plasma beam or something, it's awesome! (Update: I finished the game! Isaac is sooooo stupid in the third game, I can't believe it!)

I've began to play the first Mass Effect as well, because I never had the chance to play it. I wasn't interested enough in the universe at the time and immediately jumped to the second one, but now that I love the serie, I want to play the first one. It's a lot more RPG-oriented so far, but I like it, and can we please kill Ashley (already)? D: I'm not even a quarter into the game, and I already hate her. She's a lot less annoying in the third one (mostly because I never took her with me on missions :D) 

I'm also on my sixth playthrough in Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (since I've lost my fifth one when I lost all my data on my EHD). This is such an amazing game, I'll probably write a review on it when I convince myself to do it, you just don't get my obsession. The characters are so awesome, Lacroix being my favorite (I think I've already stated that in another post, but whatever) with his arrogant personnality and air of superiority and his baby face, I just uugh. I'm a big fangirl of this bad boy. Nines, the Anarchs leader, is a pretty badass character as well, and he's gorgeous too (no, I don't necessarily like a character because of his looks, even if it can sometimes help). I like his way of thinking ("I don't rap, I'm no bureaucrat") and general awesomeness. I mean, he defeats a werewolf with his big bare hands!

"Keep your friends close and your enemies in a barbecue pit" Well said, Mr. Rodriguez
So, I have a lot of games to finish, like Mirror's Edge, Mass Effect (well, the whole serie, I want to romance Thane), Alan Wake, Saints Row IV (almost done though), Metro Last Light, Batman: Arkham Asylum (I forgot I was even playing that game :D), etc., and I want to try Arcanum as well, I read it was some epic old game, so I'll give it a try.

"Don't I look pretty?"

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire